Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.787 DOP / MZN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 166,042 (210,885 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 155,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (about 1 hour ago)