Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 255,435 (€3,680) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)