Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.786 DOP / MVR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 59% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 220,025 (58,108 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 138,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)