Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,007 prices entered by 497 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 70.768 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 295,539 (€4,176) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 160,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)