Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.845 DOP / PLN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 146,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 142,305 (8,981 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)