Cost of living in Lashio, Myanmar vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04478 DOP / MMK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lashio (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 135,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 116,591 (2,603,453 Kyat) in Lashio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oxford costs £429 (about 2 hours ago)