Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.897 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 6% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 151,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 142,332 (15,998元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)