Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.572 DOP / NOK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 334,292 (kr 50,869) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 141,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)