Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00559 DOP / UZS
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 165,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 124,850 (22,334,723 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)