Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.928 DOP / THB
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 154,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 136,901 (71,004 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)