Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.459 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 139,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 79,336 (10,637TL) in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)