Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.055 DOP / UAH
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 106,373 (51,762₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)