Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00139 DOP / IRR *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 154,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 106,166 (﷼ 76,608,388) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 3 hours ago)