Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 928 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49241 DOP / NPR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 129,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 110,367 (₨ 224,138) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)