Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 70.450 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 177,528 (€2,520) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 155,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)