Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01575 DOP / UGX
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 119,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 89,719 (5,696,456 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 3 hours ago)