Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01574 DOP / UGX
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 136,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 100,666 (6,394,156 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (44 minutes ago)