Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 532 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 70.513 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 249,000 (€3,531) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 138,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 3 hours ago)