Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.790 DOP / INR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 148,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 141,451 (₨179,015) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)