Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.066 DOP / TWD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 172,672 (83,585 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)