Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.775 DOP / ZMW
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 141,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 107,042 (38,569 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)