Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.855 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 161,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 104,958 (R$ 9,669) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)