Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00138 DOP / IRR *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 118,845 (﷼ 85,827,080) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)