Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.711 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 101% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 234,950 (€3,323) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 117,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corrientes costs ARS $15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lubbock, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seattle, Washington costs $472 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)