Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00252 DOP / VND
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 163,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 161,922 (64,272,662 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)