Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49714 DOP / NPR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 318% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 498,012 (₨ 1,001,760) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 119,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pardubice costs 150 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €23,809 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)