Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.250 DOP / CUC *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 205,871 (3,534 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 153,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)