Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.742 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 76% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 232,471 (€3,286) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 132,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)