Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.231 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 224,030 (€3,236) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 153,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)