Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.791 DOP / INR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 105,412 (₨133,308) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)