Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.282 DOP / TND
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 140,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 68,514 (3,219 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)