Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.858 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 143,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 140,764 (15,890元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)