Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 70.796 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 218,663 (€3,089) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 147,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 3 hours ago)