Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.231 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 250,262 (€3,615) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 142,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)