Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 327,743 (€4,722) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 148,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)