Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.855 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 153,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 111,502 (R$ 10,272) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)