Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.575 DOP / ILS
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 342,524 (19,490 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 159,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Luis costs ARS $15,000 (about 3 hours ago)