Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.183 DOP / HRK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 175,250 (19,084 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 137,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)