Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.212 DOP / PHP
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 164,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 150,955 (Php124,514) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)