Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.569 DOP / SAR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 186,280 (﷼ 11,965) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)