Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.255 DOP / PEN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 137,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 119,329 (S/. 7,341) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)