Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.917 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 144,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 115,424 (Mex$ 39,573) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)