Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.930 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 125,606 (R$ 11,492) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)