Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 199,684 (€2,877) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 153,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)