Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.390 DOP / CUC *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 175,316 (3,002 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 135,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)