Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.925 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 166,274 (18,630元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 158,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)