Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.681 DOP / CZK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 165,612 (61,774 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 152,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)