Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.860 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 140,096 (15,813元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 131,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)