Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 198,856 (€2,865) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 129,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)