Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.926 DOP / HTG
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 133,714 (144,416 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 126,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)